Wednesday 27 August 2014

Important Announcement - Reposted from Four Years Ago!

REPOSTED FROM FOUR YEARS AGO!

Important Announcement!

Let the Heavens' Rejoice! Dwayne van den Heuvel is now a Christian Minister Practitioner!

Hello everyone. For those of you who don't know, I have been made a Christian Minister Practitioner in the Universal Christ Church. This has come after three years of both study and practice of religion, philosophy, and the various methods of therapy. Today, I am quite proud to share my accomplishments with everyone out in the world.

This process of becoming a Minister Practitioner did not come easily to me. In fact, I had many difficult moments by which I had to really search myself and ask "Who am I, really?", and, "Where am I going?" I also had to wrestle with many difficult questions concerning the various viewpoints on the true nature of reality, life, and God.

I am now capable of giving healings, inspiration, and COUNSELINGto anyone who asks for it. In this manner, I am able to give people the help that they need. So, if you are suffering from the problems in life, please feel free to contact me.

Now, I know that it isn't Christmas, but in honor of this special event, I have posted the ancient Gregorian chant of "Veni Veni Emmanuel". Although it is usually only sung at Christmas masses, it is a quite excellent piece of MUSIC to listen to while sitting back and relaxing. I invite you to give it an ear.

Enjoy and God Bless!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4

No comments:

Post a Comment